- Slide Decks - Building Code Amendments; Accessibility and Mid-Rise Combustible Buildings
- Fact Sheet - Ontario’s Building Regulatory Roles – Municipal and Provincial
- New Accessibility Amendments to Ontario’s Building CodeOntario’s Building Code has been amended to include enhanced requirements for accessibility in new construction and extensive renovations. Requirements come into effect January 1, 2015.
- Examinations and Knowledge MaintenanceThe Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing is updating all qualification examinations to reflect changes to the Building Code. Knowledge maintenance assessments are designed to evaluate a practitioner’s knowledge of changes between the 2006 and 2012 editions of the Building Code.
- Glass Panels in Balcony Guards – Expert Panel Report, Amendment and FAQ