- New Guideline on Fire Safety During Construction of Five and Six Storey Wood Buildings in OntarioA new guideline to enhance fire safety within and around mid-rise wood buildings while they are under construction is now available. This Guideline complements the amendments to the Ontario Building Code which came into effect in January 2015 to allow mid-rise (five and six storey) buildings of wood frame construction.
- Slide Decks - Building Code Amendments; Accessibility and Mid-Rise Combustible Buildings
- Fact Sheet - Ontario’s Building Regulatory Roles – Municipal and Provincial
- New Accessibility Amendments to Ontario’s Building CodeOntario’s Building Code has been amended to include enhanced requirements for accessibility in new construction and extensive renovations. Requirements come into effect January 1, 2015.
- Glass Panels in Balcony Guards – Expert Panel Report, Amendment and FAQ