- U.S. Access Board, the United States federal agency responsible for accessibility information.
- The Canadian Hearing Society, for information on interpreter services, assistive listening devices, TTY’s etc.
- Persons with Disabilities Online, programs, services and contacts across Canada from Service Canada.
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services.
- Disability Rights - Access to Premises, Australian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission.
- The Playability Tool Kit: Building Accessible Playspaces, Ontario Parks Association.
- United Nations, Accessibility for the Disabled – A Design Manual for a Barrier-Free Environment.
- Freedom of Movement for Persons with Disabilities and Older Persons in the Asia-Pacific Region, United Nations, Japan — ESCAP Cooperation Fund.