Social Housing Business
- Indexed Benchmark Change Request ProcessA guide to submitting a benchmark change request where there is a change in the operating circumstance
- Redeveloping Social Housing in Ontario: A Provincial Guide and PerspectiveTargeted specifically to Service Managers and social housing providers, this guide addresses some of the components of social housing redevelopment from a provincial perspective.
- Report on the Independent Review for Housing Services Corporation and its SubsidiariesIndependent Review for Housing Services Corporation
- Revitalizing and Refinancing Social Housing: How Do You Get There?The purpose of the guide is to highlight the importance of strategic planning for revitalization and refinancing of social housing. This is a companion guide to “Redeveloping Social Housing in Ontario: A Provincial Guide and Perspective”, released by the ministry in 2013.
- Rules of ProcedureRules of procedure for written submissions from residents of co-operative housing projects in connection with certain ministerial consent decisions under the HOUSING SERVICES ACT, 2011.
- Service Manager Consents and Ministerial Consents under the Housing Services Act, 2011Information on consents requirements and suggested factors to consider in relation to mortgage financing.
- Service Managers and their Service AreasList of the 47 service managers managing social housing programs across Ontario and the municipalities served by each.
- SHB NotificationsThese notifications are intended for Service Managers and may be of interest to Local Housing Corporations, Non-Profit and Co- operative Housing Providers, and others. The information refers to social housing policy and program matters for the post-transfer period.
- Strong Communities Rent Supplement ProgramStrong Communities Rent Supplement Program