Email this pageSocial Housing Business
- Dr. Albert Rose Bursary
- Indexed Benchmark Change Request ProcessA guide to submitting a benchmark change request where there is a change in the operating circumstance
- Ministerial Consents under the Housing Services Act, 2011Information on consents requirements and suggested factors to consider in relation to mortgage financing.
- Redeveloping Social Housing in Ontario: A Provincial Guide and PerspectiveTargeted specifically to Service Managers and social housing providers, this guide addresses some of the components of social housing redevelopment from a provincial perspective.
- Rules of ProcedureRules of procedure for written submissions from residents of co-operative housing projects in connection with certain ministerial consent decisions under the HOUSING SERVICES ACT, 2011.
- Service Managers and their Service AreasList of the 47 service managers managing social housing programs across Ontario and the municipalities served by each.
- SHB NotificationsThese notifications are intended for Service Managers and may be of interest to Local Housing Corporations, Non-Profit and Co- operative Housing Providers, and others. The information refers to social housing policy and program matters for the post-transfer period.
- Social Housing Business Transfer GuidesThese guides are intended for Service Managers, Non-Profit and Co- operative Housing Providers, and Local Housing Corporations. These guides are no longer available on-line, but you may request a copy on CD-ROM.
- Strong Communities - Rent Supplement Program GuideService managers' guide to the redesigned Rent Supplement Program