Email this pageResources for Municipal Service Managers
Affordable Housing Program Guidelines
The Investment in Affordable Housing for Ontario program (IAH) will provide $480.6 million in federal and provincial funding for the creation and repair of affordable housing over four years. The IAH will provide increased flexibility, with accountability, to municipal Service Managers, housing proponents, and other housing partners to deliver affordable housing in their communities.
These Guidelines describe the various components of the IAH program and outline the program’s requirements.
- Investment in Affordable Housing Program: Year One Report (2011-12)
- Risk Mitigation Strategies Guide 2012The Investment in Affordable Housing and Affordable Housing Program Risk Mitigation Strategies Guide is intended to assist Service Managers and housing proponents with affordable housing projects that may be at risk or considered in difficulty. This Guide outlines the roles and responsibilities of Service Managers and proponents and suggests best practices to prevent or resolve issues pertaining to affordable housing rental projects that may experience difficulty.
- Affordable Housing Program Guidelines
- Average Market Rents - 2013
- Homeownership KitThis kit includes materials to assist Service Managers in the successful implementation of the AHP Homeownership program in their local municipality.
- Program BulletinsProgram bulletins are routine Affordable Housing Program communication tools that provide clarifications and explanations on program requirements
- FAQsFind answers to frequently asked questions about the Affordable Housing Program
- Financing Resources
- Useful LinksLinks to research, key organizations, and related legislation sites