OGRA/ROMA Conference 2016
The Friday, January 8th deadline for submissions has passed
The Government of Ontario
Process for Ministers’ and Parliamentary Assistants’ Delegations at the
Ontario Good Roads Association (OGRA) and the
Rural Ontario Municipal Association (ROMA)
2016 Annual Combined Conference
Sunday, February 21 to Wednesday, February 24
Fairmont Royal York Hotel
TO ALL OGRA/ROMA DELEGATES:
- To meet with a Minister or Parliamentary Assistant, please submit an online form. You can now submit one form to request delegation meetings with up to 4 ministries. To request delegation meetings with more than 4 ministries, please submit a new form.
- Please limit issues for discussion to a maximum of 3 per ministry.
- Include the name of a contact person who is knowledgeable about the issue(s) and available to respond to ministry inquiries within one business day. If staff will be on vacation, please be sure to provide an alternate contact.
- To make the most of the delegation time available (delegations usually run 15 minutes), please ask to discuss your issue only with the Minister or Parliamentary Assistant responsible for that issue.
- Note: Not all Ministers and Parliamentary Assistants will be accepting delegations.
- To expedite your request, please complete the online form. Please do not contact your MPP or individual Ministers’ Offices to request a delegation.
- The DEADLINE to submit requests is Friday, January 8.
- Municipalities will be contacted by the respective Ministries about their requests and, if applicable, the meeting time and location, approximately one week before the Conference.
Questions? Please Contact:
Municipal Programs & Education Branch
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing