Email this pageEastern Ontario
Welcome to OnRAMP
The Ontario Government is responding to the varying needs of municipalities by initiating a regional web portal project – the Ontario Regional Area Municipal Portal (OnRAMP). These web pages are designed to enhance municipal client information and support services. The Eastern OnRAMP provides an online portal to government resources tailored to the needs of municipalities in Eastern Ontario. Regional Web portals have also been developed for the other Municipal Services Offices and regions in Ontario. The Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing’s Eastern Ontario Municipal Services Office is please to offer you this portal.
2010 Ontario East Municipal Conference (OEMC), September 15, 16 and 17
In partnership with the Ontario East Economic Development Commission (OEEDC), we are excited to bring you OEMC 2010, Challenge … Change … Progress. Join us at the Ambassador Hotel in Kingston and connect with provincial representatives, municipal staff and exhibitors.
The agenda has been changed this year to offer 50, 60 and 90 minutes sessions. This gives you more variety in the sessions.
For more information or to register for the conference, please visit the conference website at www.oemc.ca.
Nominations for the Long Standing Service Awards are being accepted.
Municipal Search Tool
The OnRAMP regional search tool has been recently replaced with a search tool created by AMCTO with support from the Ministry. This new search tool allows you to search all municipal websites, or to limit your search to municipal websites within eastern Ontario. In addition, you can search by AMCTO zone, by size of municipality and by northern vs. southern municipalities. Click here to open the AMCTO search tool in a new window.
- My Municipal Services OfficeWho We Are / Where We Are Located / What We Do
- NewsroomEastern regionally relevant municipal news / Events calendar / Links
- Community Planning and DevelopmentPlanning Act / Citizen’s Guide to Land-use Planning / Provincial Policy Statement (PPS) / Strong Communities (Planning Amendment) Act, 2004 (Bill 26) / Municipal Tools for Planning and Development / more…
- Municipal Government and FinanceLegislation and Regulations / Programs / Tools and Resources / FAQs / Links
- HousingLandlord and Tenant Board (LTB) / Federal-Provincial Affordable Housing Program / Provincial Rent Bank Program / Social Housing Business / Innovative Municipal Housing Initiatives / Housing reports and documentation/ FAQs/ Related association and agency sites
- Eastern Community ProfilesEastern Municipal Directory / Eastern Ontario Community Information Resources / more...
- Emergency ManagementUpdates on disasters for Eastern municipalities and information related to emergency management, including key contact information.